I’ve always been baffled by the things people come up with to put on their bucket lists. This phenomenon intrigues me, therefore, I am going to create an ongoing bucket list, myself.
1. Travel to Spain, England and Texas.
2. Finally visit a zoo.
3. Go rock climbing, in the wilderness.
4. Climb a mountain.
5. Write and publish a work of writing.
6. Finish my painting that I have been working on for the past four years.
7. Finally learn to ski.
8. Go scuba diving.
9. Take pictures in underwater caves.
10. Visit the National Geographic Headquarters.
11. Go bungee jumping.
12. Take a cruise to Alaska.